The following is a legally binding, non-exclusive agreement between you ( in this agreement referred to as "you" or the "contributor") and Green Stock Pro LLC ( in this agreement referred to as "Green Stock").
This agreement describes and controls your legal relationship with Green Stock, the rights you are providing to Green Stock in any photos, illustrations/vectors, videos, animation, and all types of content with any associated keywords, metadata and titles submitted by you to Green Stock.
Green Stock reserves the right in its direction to change or modify all or any part of this agreement at any time, effective immediately upon published on the website. Your continued access of this web site after any such changes are posted will constitute your acceptance of these changes.
1. By providing any Content to Green Stock, you give non-exclusive rights to Green Stock to license, sublicense, and distribute the content produced by contributor. You also give permission to Green Stock to add, modify or remove information related to your Content to manage and license your content until this Agreement is terminated. The license content will not be used in defamatory, pornographic or any other illegal uses.
2. Contributor will provide information, software, photographs, illustrations, video files, animations/after effects project files, data files and other materials such as model and property releases to Green Stock. Green Stock at its sole discretion, shall determine licensing the Content to its customers and not obliged to license all of Content submitted by contributor. Green Stock shall determine the price of the content based upon marketâ€™s value and competition. By uploading your Content on the website, you agree with this terms. Any breach of the terms relating to Accepted Content outlined in the site will be deemed to be a breach of this Agreement.
3. The copyrights in all Content will be retained by the Contributor. Customers may use your Content under the license agreement issued by Green Stock.
4. Green Stock has the right to refuse to accept or to remove Content from Green Stock Websites for any reason in Green Stockâ€™s sole discretion. If the Contributor wants to remove their content, Contributor must notify to Green Stock 10 days in advance for removal.
5. Licenses issued by Green Stock for any Content will remain in full force and effect even if it was removed later from Green Stock Website.
6. Green Stock may advertise or market your Content in online any platforms and some sites.
7. Green Stock shall have the right to issue an Extended License with respect to your Content.
8. You must own or control the copyright to all content you contributed to Green Stock.
9. Public domain content cannot be submitted under any circumstances.
10. Content should not contain trademarks, service marks or logos.
11. Green Stock does not and can not review all Content and descriptive information uploaded to the Site and is not responsible for the content, quality of consequences of your Content. Green Stock reserves the right to delete, move, refuse to accept or edit any Content in its sole discretion.
12. Green Stock shall not be liable for any person claiming through you for any breach by a licensee of the terms of any agreement respecting the Content.
1. Green Stock forbids any content that infringes on any patent, trademark, copyright, or any other applicable law to be uploaded to the Site. While Green Stocks manages reasonably to ensure the rights of its Contributors not to be violated by customers or other parties. Green Stock has no obligation to pursue legal action against any alleged infringer of any of your rights in and to any Content.
2. By uploading Content, you agree to provide accurate model releases and property releases for all Content you contribute to Green Stock. All Content that requires such releases, that determination shall be made in Green Stockâ€™s sole discretion. If the Content contains any identifiable face, human figure, properties, or other identifiable attribute will be required to provide a copy to Green Stock if requested and you will keep the original release.Content without a release that contains an identifiable person or property may be accepted for â€œEditorial Use Onlyâ€ by Green Stock in its sole discretion and Contributor warrants that the Content has not been manipulated and modified in any manner that might distort the contextual integrity of the Content.Some â€œEditorial Use Onlyâ€ content may require an attestation of authority from a third party. You will provide Green Stock such Credentials upon request.
3. You agree that Green Stock may provide copies of releases to customers as necessary to respond to any potential legal action to comply with laws and regulations.
4. Green Stock will not be liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental, arising out of use of or the inability to use any Content or information, or any error or other matter relating to a model or property release for each and any Content.
5. Using the your member name provided by you, Green Stock will make efforts to credit you as the owner of the Content, but Green Stock will have no liability in any case of lack of credit.
1. You agree to provide accurate information relating to your Green Stock account and Content.
3. Green Stock has the right to refuse to open an account or close any existing account for fraud, intellectual property infringement, any violation of a third partyâ€™s rights, failure to comply with Green Stockâ€™s Agreement which is amended from time to time.
4. Green Stock will terminate your account no later than 30 days upon your written request. You may remove Content from your account at any time.
5. Green Stock shall have no any liability or responsibility to monitor the provision of the Content under your account. You will be responsible for each and every access or use of the upload on the Site under your name and password.
6. You must be 18 years of age to create an account.
7. You may not sign up for an account of another individual and you may not share an account with another individual
8. To open an account under your businessâ€™ name, please provide us with proof documentation that issued by your country or state.
1. Green Stock agrees to pay you commission for each download of Content within 30days after the end of each month in which the license or sale was made. If the same Content is downloaded more than once, you will get paid once only. Contributor will receive 60% and Green Stock will receive 40% of commission for each Content sold on the price at the time of transaction. The price could vary if the items were in promotional price, sale price or package deal price. It is solely based on sold price. For package deal price, the purchased price will be divided by number of stocks in that package and then 60% commission would apply.
2. Commission payments and statements will be issued monthly, within first 15 days of each month for the previous monthâ€™s downloads. There is a minimum payment of $100. If you havenâ€™t reached out the minimum payment of $100, your commission will be rolled over into the next accounting period. If you cancel your account before you reach the minimum payment, any accumulated earnings shall be lost.
3. Contributor acknowledges that the Rate Schedule is subject to change in the sole discretion of Green Stock. Any changes will be updated and posted on the Site. Continued submission of the Content or failure to terminate this Agreement will be considered as acceptance by you of changes to the Rate schedule.
4. If your account is terminated for a breach of Content, etc, Green Stock shall have the right to retain any commission or other compensation
5. The following deductions are made from License fee before commission is calculated - Any applicable VAT, duty, levy, law, regulations, any fees in all cases arising out of or resulting from any license of the same accepted content.
6. Green Stock may deduct the following amounts from the commission payable to you when Green Stock makes an overpayment of commission or other compensation to you for any reason. Green Stock shall have a right to demand immediate repayment of such overpaid commission or other compensation.
If there was any cancellation due to a fraudulent transaction, the license fee from the original saleshall be deducted.
7. Green Stock shall not be required to pay commission to Contributor if any Content submitted found to be an infringement or contravention of the intellectual or other property rights of a third party.
8. If you receive your payments through an online payment, Green Stockâ€™s obligation shall be fulfilled by making payment to the online payment processing service designated by you.
If you are a US resident or citizen defined by the Internal Revenue Services (IRS), a signed and completed Form W-9 must be submitted to Green Stock. You will be required to submit the proper document before your first payment.
If you are a non-US citizen living in US, a signed and completed form 1042-S must be submitted to Green Stock. You will be required to submit the proper document before your first payment.
The first payment can be held or delayed if this tax form is not submitted before the first payment. Green Stock will not be liable for delayed and held payment for this reason.
The Contributor has the full right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and perform its obligations herunder:
- All content must be free of virus, worm, lock, or other device that could be used to modify, delete, damage or disable the website or the Content or any other hardware system
- the Content will include necessary information and will not mislead
- submitted Content will not infringe any copyright, trademark, right of the privacy or right of publicity or other proprietary right of any third party
By becoming a contributor, you will acquire some confidential and proprietary information such as commission rates, commission payments, etc. You agree to keep Confidential Information confidential and to not disclose Confidential Information to any third party other than representatives, agents, attorneys, accountants, and auditors who also agree to keep the terms confidential
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS GREEN STOCK, ITS OFFICERS, AGENTS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES, MANAGERS, DESIGNEES, USERS, SUCCESSORS, PARTNERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, SUPPLIERS AND LICENSEES OF CONTENT FROM AND AGAINST ALL LOSSES, LIABILITIES, EXPENSES, DAMAGES, CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND COSTS, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYSâ€™ FEES AND COURT COSTS DUE TO OR ARISING FROM: (A) YOUR VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT; (B) ANY INACCURATE OR UNTRUTHFUL REVIEW OR OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU TO GREEN STOCK OR THAT YOU SUBMIT, TRANSMIT OR OTHERWISE MAKE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE; OR (C) ANY INTENTIONAL OR WILLFUL VIOLATION OF ANY RIGHTS OF ANOTHER OR HARM YOU MAY HAVE CAUSED TO ANOTHER (D) RESULTING FROM ANY COMMUNICATION MADE OR CONTENT UPLOADED UNDER YOUR MEMBER NAME. GREEN STOCK RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT YOUR EXPENSE, TO ASSUME THE EXCLUSIVE DEFENSE AND CONTROL OF ANY MATTER OTHERWISE SUBJECT TO INDEMNIFICATION BY YOU, AND IN SUCH CASE, YOU AGREE TO COOPERATE WITH GREEN STOCKâ€™S DEFENSE OF SUCH CLAIM.
You may terminate this Agreement at any time by giving 30 days written notice to Green Stock and vice versa.
Green Stock shall remove Content from the Site within 60 days of the termination of this Agreement. The termination of this Agreement shall not alter or affect the rights granted to licensees or sub-licensees by Green Stock pursuant to this Agreement. Some provisions of this Agreement relating to Content, Confidential Information, Representations and Warranties, Indemnity, Disclaimer of Warranties and all Limitations of liability shall continue in full force and effect.
GREEN STOCK DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE OF THE CONTENT WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE FOR SALE OR LICENSE WITHOUT ANY ERRORS & INTERRUPTION.
GREEN STOCK DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE SITE WILL NOT HAVE ANY VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION TO DESTRUCT THE HARDWARE.
IN ANY EVENT, GREEN STOCK INCLUDING ITS DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER IN CONNECTION WITH ANY VIOLATION, CLAIM, LOSS ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT. GREEN STOCK WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR (A) ANY CONTENT POSTED BY USERS, (B) ANY USERS, (C) ANY THIRD PARTY USERSâ€™ ACTIONS
2. Green Stock will not be liable any damages including actual, indirect, special, or consequential damages arising from the submission or use of your Content or termination of your account.
3. This Agreement can be amended by Green Stock by posting amendments on the Site. Continued provision of Content or failure to terminate this Agreement within 30 daysof posting of such amendment will be considered to be accepted by the Contributor.
4. This Agreement will be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A. without reference to its laws relating to conflicts of law. Any legal action or proceeding concerning the validity, interpretation and enforcement of the Agreement, matters arising out of or related to this Agreement or its making, performance or breach, or related matters shall be brought exclusively in the court of competent jurisdiction located in Pinellas County, Florida. All parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of those courts, waiving any objection to the propriety or convenience of such venues. You agree to waive any right you may have to (a) trial by jury; and (b) to commence or participate in any class action against Green Stock related to the Site, this Agreement or any Agreements contemplated hereby. If Green Stock is obligated to go to court or arbitration to enforce any of its rights, or to collect any fees, you agree to reimburse Green Stock for its legal fees, and disbursements if Green Stock is successful.
5. In the event that you breach any of the Agreement with Green Stock, Green Stock shall have the right to terminate your account without notice, in addition to Green Stockâ€™s other rights at law and/or equity.
7. If you upload Content to Green Stock as an authorized representative of the copyright owner, you agree that you will ensure that such copyright owners comply with this Agreement and you will be responsible for compensating the copyright owner.
Last Updated Sept 2018